Great Recipes from our Community
Simply Slimmer Pumpkin Pie
ACTUAL NUTRITIONAL CONTENT
Per slice: 110 calories, 16g carbohydrate, 3g fiber, 4g protein, 3g fat
F-FACTOR DIET NUTRITIONAL CONTENT FOR JOURNALING
Per slice: 16g carbohydrate, 3g fiber
- Serves Serves 13
- Prep Time:
- Total Time:
Who can resist the spice and sweetness of a big slice of pumpkin pie following your turkey feast? I bet you would think twice if you knew that one slice of pumpkin pie can set you back 465 calories and 25g of fat! Don’t toss your cans of pumpkin just yet. Pumpkin is loaded with carotenoids and beta-carotene that help prevent heart disease, prostate cancer and protect your eyesight! Choosing a Keebler Graham Ready Crust instead of a Pillsbury Refrigerated Pie Crust saves you 16g fat! Try this low calorie version of a holiday favorite:
- 1 15-ounce can pure pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix)
- 1 1.5 ounce box Jello Instant Vanilla Sugar Free Pudding Mix
- 3 cups cold non-fat milk
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 Keebler Graham Ready Crust
- 1 container cool whip lite
- In a medium-mixing bowl add Jell-O Pudding mix and milk.
- Whisk to mix well and then add the can of pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice, and cinnamon. Whisk again until smooth and mixed well.
- Immediately pour into pre-made graham cracker pie crust, and refrigerate until chilled and set.
- Plate with a dollap cool whip lite just before serving.
For more F-Factor Approved recipes, pre-order the Miracle Carb Diet: Make Calories and Fat Disappear–with Fiber today here!