Don’t have a waffle maker? This banana chocolate batter makes for equally as delicious high-fiber pancakes too. #FFACTORAPPROVED
INGREDIENTS (serves 1):
- 4 high fiber GG crackers, pulverized into sprinkles
- Egg whites of 4 large eggs
- 1/2 banna, mashed
- 1 Tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 packet Truvia
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Turn waffle maker on to heat.
- In a blender pulverize GGs into GG “sprinkles”.
- Add egg whites, banana, cocoa powder, Truvia, vanilla, and cinnamon to blender and pulse until ingredients are well combined into a batter.
- Once waffle maker is ready, coat both sides with non stick cooking spray. Pour batter in and follow directions on waffle maker to cook waffle to desired doneness.
- Remove waffle and top with fruits and berries of your choosing.
Nutritional content per serving (serves 1): 230 calories, 20 g protein, 40 g carb, 17 g fiber (23 g net carb), 1 g fat