Pumpkin, would you care for some pie?! This guilt-free pumpkin pie makes a perfect Thanksgiving dessert- be sure to save room! #FFACTORAPPROVED
- 3 egg whites
- 1 (16 oz.) can pumpkin
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 cup of Stevia
- 1/2 cup (2 scoops) Vanilla 20/20 Fiber/Protein Powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp ground ginger
[/twocol_one] [twocol_one_last][box]Preparations [/box]
- Preheat oven to 425° F.
- Beat 3 egg whites in a bowl.
- Add pumpkin, almond milk, Splenda, salt, cinnamon, and ginger, mix well to combine.
- Pour mixture into 9” greased pie dish.
- Bake at 425°F for 15 minutes.
- Lower oven to 350° F, bake additional 45 minutes.[/twocol_one_last]
Per serving (1/8th pie): 30 calories, 0g fat, 4.5g carbs, 1.5g fiber, 2g protein
Compare to Traditional Pumpkin Pie (1/8th pie): 220 calories, 15g fat, 29g carbs, 2g fiber, 3g protein[/box]
Subscribe free to The F-Factor Weekly for great product tips, nutrition news you can use, diet-friendly recipes, and new restaurant reviews.