Ingredients (Serves 1):
- 4 high-fiber GG crackers, pulverized into sprinkles
- Egg whites of 4 large eggs
- 1-2 packets Truvia
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- Nonstick cooking spray
- In a blender pulverize GGs into GG “sprinkles”.
- Add egg whites, sweetener, vanilla, and cinnamon to blender and pulse until ingredients are well combined into a batter.
- Spray pan with nonstick cooking spray and place over medium heat.
- Pour mix into pan to create 1-3 pancakes of desired size and cook until edges begin to brown. Flip and cook reverse side for another few minutes.
Nutritional content per serving (serves 1, makes 1-3 pancakes): 165 calories, 19 g protein, 24 g carb, 16 g fiber (8 g net carb), 0 g fat