Your Taco Tuesdays are about to get a whole lot better! Grain-free, gluten-free, low carb and 100% #FFACTORAPPROVED
Ingredients (Serves 2-3, makes 6 tortillas):
- 1 cauliflower head
- 2 egg whites
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp Goya adobo all purpose seasoning
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet or pizza brick with parchment paper.
- Place cauliflower in food processor and grind to a rice or “snow-like” consistency.
- Cook cauliflower, either in a microwave-safe bowl, covered with plastic wrap and microwaved for 2-3 minutes, or in a pot with lid on a low simmer until soft.
- Place cooked cauliflower in a cooking towel or cheese cloth, wrap, twist and squeeze, to get all excess water and moisture out.
- Transfer cauliflower to a bowl and stir in remaining ingredients. Mix well.
- Scoop 1/4 cups of mixture onto prepared pizza brick or baking sheet. Use small spatula or knife to flatten dough into tortilla-sized circles (~1/8-in-thick circles).
- Bake tortillas in oven for 20 minutes, until the bottoms are golden. Carefully flip tortillas over using spatula, switch oven to a broil and allow tortilla to broil until golden on other side, about 5-10 minutes.
- Tortillas can be used immediately, for tacos or quesadillas, served warm, or stored in an airtight container in fridge for up to 5 days (store with parchment paper between tortillas).
Nutritional content per serving (3 tortillas per serving): 143 calories, 13 g protein, 16 g carb, 6 g fiber (10 g net carb), 6 g sugar, 4 g fat
Nutritional content per tortilla: 48 calories, 4 g protein, 5 g carb, 2 g fiber (3 g net carb), 2 g sugar, 1 g fat