What makes these muffins even sweeter? You can have FOUR of them, for breakfast, or snack, on any stage of F-Factor!
Ingredients (Serves 3):
- 12 high fiber GG bran crispbreads, pulverized into sprinkles
- Egg whites of 12 eggs
- 3 Tbsp. Pb2 Powdered Peanut Butter
- 1 (6 oz.) container nonfat Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 3 packets Truvia (or other nonnutritive sweetener)
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 4 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat a 12-cup muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray, set aside.
- In a food processor, pulverize 12 GG crackers into a dust-like consistency, set aside.
- In a mixing bowl combine egg whites, powdered peanut butter, Greek yogurt, almond milk, Truvia, cinnamon and vanilla extract. Mix well.
- Add the pulverized GGs and baking powder to the bowl, mixing to combine.
- Pour mixture into prepared muffin pan and bake on 350°F for 20-25 minutes, or until muffins are golden brown.