FALL in love with this Fall-flavored fiber-packed breakfast. To make pumpkin syrup, heat 1/4 cup pumpkin puree with 2 Tbsp Sukrin Fiber Gold Syrup in a small sauce pan. Bring to a boil then pour over pancakes.
Ingredients (Serves 1):
- 4 high-fiber GG crackers, pulverized into sprinkles
- Egg whites of 4 large eggs
- 1-2 packets Truvia
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 tsp pumpkin spice
- Nonstick cooking spray
- In a blender pulverize GGs into GG “sprinkles”.
- Add egg whites, sweetener, vanilla, pumpkin puree and pumpkin spice to blender and pulse until ingredients are well combined into a batter.
- Spray pan with nonstick cooking spray and place over medium heat.
- Pour mix into pan to create 1-3 pancakes of desired size and cook until edges begin to brown. Flip and cook reverse side for another few minutes.
Special Equipment and products:
THE F-FACTOR DIET NUTRITIONAL CONTENT FOR JOURNALING: 34g carbohydrate, 20g fiber
ACTUAL NUTRITIONAL CONTENT PER SERVING (serves 1): 203 calories, 16g protein, 34g Carb, 20g Fiber, 5g sugar, 1g fat, 6.7mg sodium