Marketing Brand Manager
F-Factor is one of the fastest growing health and wellness solution company and is building its marketing team. The Marketing Brand Manager will be responsible for customer relationship marketing (CRM), promotion planning and execution, launching and commercializing products, and financials/reporting, reporting directly to the Director of Marketing.
- Lead CRM strategy, planning and execution, including email and SMS management
- Develop marketing briefs for promotions, new product launches and collateral materials
- Assist with paid media planning and execution, including agency management
- Direct the marketing efforts for wholesale and retail partners
- Manage sales and marketing reporting
- Work closely with customer service to manage and mitigate brand or marketing issues
- Other projects and tasks as assigned by leadership
Key Skills & Competencies:
- Experience with Marketing Technology platforms such as Klaviyo, WordPress and WooCommerce
- Passion for marketing / brand management and a desire to truly help the consumer
- Creative, innovative, and self-directed person who can think strategically and execute tactically
- Excellent written and verbal communication, project management, digital savvy, and organization
- Ability to prioritize and balance multiple projects simultaneously, with roll-up your sleeves attitude
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, advertising, business management or related field; MBA a plus
- 3-5 years of experience in marketing at internal brand marketing department or ad agency
- Excellent knowledge of core marketing competencies and productivity tools (especially Microsoft Office)
- Experience in natural, health & wellness, nutritional or food categories a plus
Our corporate culture is a key component of our success. Our employees benefit from company outings, PTO, paid holidays, health benefits, all-year Summer Fridays, retirement plan, and a fun working environment.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and celebrate our employees’ differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Diversity makes us better.
Apply by submitting your cover letter and resume to [email protected]