Social Media Coordinator
F-Factor is the fastest growing health and wellness solution company and is building its marketing team. The social media coordinator is a junior marketing role that is responsible for key aspects of social media, reporting directly to the CEO and indirectly to the director of marketing.
• Manage and publish content on key social media channel (incl. posts, stories, and videos) with creative execution (create copy, edit, proofread, and revise)
• Community management of key social media channel
• Conduct market research and become an expert on industry trends
• Other projects and tasks as assigned by leadership
• Some weekend work will be required, along with 10% travel
Key Skills & Competencies:
• Passion for marketing / brand management and a desire to truly help the consumer
• Creative, innovative, and scrappy mind who is able to go big picture by thinking strategically and small picture by developing copy, including social media posts/stories/community management and other tactical execution
• Excellent written and verbal communication, project management, digital savvy, and organization
• Ability to prioritize and balance multiple projects simultaneously, with roll-up your sleeves attitude
Education & Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, advertising, business management or related field
• 0-1 years of experience
• Excellent knowledge of social media (especially Instagram) and productivity tools (especially Microsoft Office)
• Knowledge of F-Factor required
Our corporate culture is a key component of our success. Our employees benefit from company outings, PTO, paid holidays, health benefits, all-year Summer Fridays, retirement plan, and a fun working environment.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and celebrate our employees’ differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Diversity makes us better.
F-Factor is the most liberating, scientifically-proven approach to weight loss and optimal health. While diet fads come and go, the F-Factor approach is based on a scientific understanding of anatomy and physiology, which don’t change with the tides of dieting. Four disruptive principles that are central to F-Factor make it a truly liberating and sustainable plan:
- Eat Carbs
- Dine Out
- Drink Alcohol
- Work-Out Less
20/20 FIBER/PROTEIN Powders: Designed specifically by founder Tanya Zuckerbrot to not only taste great, but offer the highest amount of fiber and protein possible, this brand-new line of all-natural fiber-rich bars and powders provide 20 grams of fat fighting fiber to boost metabolism along with 20 grams of muscle building organic, whey protein.
We are no longer accepting applications.
Apply by submitting your cover letter and resume to [email protected]