Update (October, 2017): The 2017 F-Factor X Golden Door Experience is SOLD OUT!
Stay tuned for dates for next year’s retreat. For more information about the F-Factor X Golden Door Experience, please continue scrolling. To be added to the list for priority bookings for next year’s event, or to be notified about similar future events, please fill out the form below.
F-Factor X Golden Door Experience is back for the second year!
F-Factor Returns – With Exclusive Use – to the Golden Door!
Recently named one of Town and Country’s, “most sought after beauty gurus across the country,” Tanya Zuckerbrot, MS, RD, will be joining forces with Travel and Leisure’s “#1 Destination Spa In The World,” The Golden Door for the second annual F-Factor X Golden Door Experience.
This year’s 5-day, 4-night retreat will take place October 1st-5th at The Golden Door Spa in sunny southern California.
For over 60 years the non-for-profit Golden Door Spa has provided an immersive experience that helps people disconnect from their hectic lives – so that they can fully reconnect with themselves.
Highlights of the upcoming F-Factor X Golden Door Experience include:
- Farm-to-table F-Factor Approved Spa Cuisine prepared by Golden Door’s acclaimed chef, Greg Frey JR
- Sunrise hikes spanning Golden Door’s 600 pristine acres of nature
- Daily spa services including massage series and facials
- One-on-one training sessions with an individually-appointed trainer
- Workshops, lectures and hands-on programming for empowerment, mindfulness and stress reduction
- F-Factor knowledge and education condensed into an exclusive program of customized workshops, guided lessons and delicious menus
- Customized F-Factor diet plan to take home
- Limited-edition F-Factor swag
This is an exclusive-use retreat, limited to less than 40 guests. Book your spot today!
For more information about the F-Factor X Golden Door Experience, please click here. To register for this year’s retreat, or for more information regarding bookings, please contact Meredith Broder at [email protected] or (856)-812-4800.