F-Factor X Golden Door Experience is back for the THIRD year!
F-Factor Returns – With Exclusive Use – to the Golden Door!
Tanya Zuckerbrot, MS, RD—recognized as one of the “Most Sought After Beauty Gurus Across the Country” by Town and Country, will be joining forces with Travel and Leisure’s “#1 Destination Spa In The World,” The Golden Door, for the highly anticipated F-Factor X Golden Door Experience. Join us for the third installment of this incredible experience.
This year’s five day, four night retreat will take place September 30th – October 4th at The Golden Door Spa in the beautiful, sun-filled San Marcos, Southern California.
For over 60 years, the non-for-profit Golden Door Spa has provided an immersive experience that helps people disconnect from their hectic lives—so that they can fully reconnect with themselves.
Designed and lead by Tanya Zuckerbrot, herself, this year’s retreat will feature ALL NEW new lecture materials in addition to our signature programs and services—and this is only the beginning. Need something to look forward to? Highlights of this year’s F-Factor X Golden Door Experience will include:
- Farm-to-table, F-Factor Approved Spa Cuisine prepared by Golden Door’s acclaimed chef, Greg Frey JR—a menu, designed by Tanya and Greg, of delicious and totally F-Factor approved meals, snacks, and yes, wine!
- Sunrise hikes spanning Golden Door’s 600 pristine acres of nature
- Daily spa services, including a massage series and facials
- One-on-one training sessions with an individually-appointed trainer
- Workshops, lectures, and hands-on programming for self-empowerment, mindfulness, and stress reduction
- Extensive F-Factor knowledge and education condensed into an exclusive program of customized workshops, guided lessons, and delicious menus
- Customized F-Factor Diet plan to take home
- Limited-edition F-Factor swag and gifts
- Recipe demonstrations and cooking lessons lead by Tanya
- Last but certainly not least, fun. F-Factor X Golden Door is designed to provide you with enjoyment, relaxation, and education—F-Factor style
Please note, this is an exclusive-use retreat, limited to less than 40 guests.
Bookings are NOW open to the public. To sign up, and for more information about the F-Factor X Golden Door Experience, please click here or contact Meredith Broder at [email protected] or