F-Factor Group Nutritional Counseling Sessions
We have nutrition counseling services available in a group setting. In our effort to make our private practice services more available to you, your family and, to your friends, F-Factor Group Counseling Sessions are an 8-week course that offer the full F-Factor Nutrition Counseling experience in a group setting, and at reduced individual rate. Groups are scheduled multiple times a year, so please see below for details on the next round of sessions and be sure to check back regularly for upcoming group offerings.
F-FACTOR GROUP SESSIONS INCLUDE:
- Session 1: Initial Consultation (1 hour)
- Body Composition Analysis, Submission of pre-meeting paperwork, Group discussion and Q&A
- Session 2: Education Session (2 hours)
- Receive F-Factor Diet Education + Personalized Eating Plan
- Sessions 3-8: Follow-up Visits (6, 1 hour sessions)
- Weigh-ins, Group discussion/topic of the week, Group Q&A, weekly food journal review
The upcoming round of group sessions will begin the last week of January and end the first week of April. There will be two time/date options for In-Person Group Sessions and two for Virtual Group Sessions:
In Person Group Sessions:
- Monday at 6:00 pm (First session: Monday, January 30th) – Session Closed
- Wednesday at noon (First session: Wednesday, February 1st) – Session Closed
Virtual Group Sessions:
- Tuesday at 9:00 am (First session: Tuesday, January 31st) – Session Closed
- Thursday at noon (First session: Thursday, February 2nd) – Session Closed
PERSONALIZED GROUPS OPTIONS*:
Don’t see a time that works for your schedule? Contact us and we’ll see if we can work with you to find a different date and time.
Have your own group that you would like to tailor to a particular topic (e.g., wedding, postpartum weight loss) or want to do something with friends or family, contact us and we will work to accommodate your schedule.
SIGN ME UP: This is the easiest part! Call us at 646-442-3904 or contact us online and to reserve your spot!
* Please Note: There is a 4-person minimum per group. All payments are non-refundable and non-transferable. Once you pay for a package you must use the package or forfeit the purchase price. You must attend during the pre-determined class times, make-up classes will not be held.