Introducing: F-Factor Group Nutritional Counseling Sessions
As of January 2018, we have added group weight loss counseling to the services available in our private practice setting. Our effort to make our private practice services more available to you, your family and, to your friends, F-Factor Group Counseling Sessions are an 8-week course that offer the full F-Factor private practice experience in a group setting, and at reduced individual rate. Groups will be scheduled several times a year, please see below for details on the next round of sessions, and please be sure to check back regularly for upcoming group offerings.
F-FACTOR GROUP SESSIONS INCLUDE:
- Session 1: Initial Consultation (1 hour)
- Body Composition Analysis, Submission of pre-meeting paperwork, Group discussion and Q&A
- Session 2: Education Session (2 hours)
- Receive Dietary Analysis and Personal Eating Plan
- Sessions 3-8: Follow-up Visits (6 1-hr sessions)
- Weigh-ins, Group discussion/topic of the week, Group Q&A, Hand in weekly food journal
SIGN ME UP: This is the easiest part! Give us a call at 646-442-3904 or contact us online and we’ll get back to you with further details.
ANYTHING ELSE TO KNOW? Of course! If you have your own group that you would like to tailor to a particular topic (e.g., wedding, post-partum weight loss, or a group of your friends and/or family) please contact us and we will work to accommodate your schedule.*
* Please Note: There is a 5-person minimum in order to hold a class. All payments are non-refundable and non-transferable. Once you pay for a package you must use the package or forfeit the purchase price. You must attend during the pre-determined class times, make-up classes will not be held.