F-Factor is seeking a creative and dynamic individual who can actively close sales and provide exceptional customer service to all F-Factor clients. This vibrant candidate will develop new client relationships while also continuing existing client relationships. F-Factor’s team members are passionate about the growth and innovation of the F-Factor program.
The successful candidate will serve as the first impression of the F-Factor brand and exemplify the F-Factor healthy lifestyle and team culture.
- Track all incoming emails, phone calls and inquiries for information on F-Factor
- Develop and execute outreach plan targeting lapsed clients
- Develop outreach plan targeting Corporate offices on wellness initiatives
- Track daily product sales and maintain accurately in a worksheet
- Ensure all inventory is accurately counted, reconciled and replenished on a daily basis
- Greet clients when they enter the office and engage in friendly, but professional conversation while they are waiting for their dietitians with a goal of making the client feel comfortable and valued
- Answer all phone calls in a friendly professional manner
- Reconfirm all appointments on a daily basis
- Ensure all client folders are in place for the following days appointments
- Track client packages and set appointments
- Check out all clients and answer any questions
- Organize and maintain front desk.
- At all times, ensure that the display area is neat and fully stocked with products
- Open the office in advance of all dietitian and client appointments.
- Assist in the fulfillment of e-commerce orders: print order, pack order, and send out order
- Ensure key F-Factor documents are in plentiful supply
- Manage the Associate Client Service Coordinator
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 3 years of sales and customer service experience
- Excellent written, analytical and organizational skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task while being confident and assertive
- Ability to problem solve in a high pressure environment
- Consistently demonstrates professional demeanor, appearance and attitude
- Experience in nutrition, health and wellness category a plus
To apply, please send resume and cover letter to Peter at [email protected]