Uh-huh, Honey! This apple honey cake is so good we wouldn’t even trade yeezy’s for it. And the best part is, no Kanye’s Workout Plan necessary to burn it off either, it’s completely #FFACTORAPPROVED.
INGREDIENTS (serves 8):
- 6 scoops Vanilla 20/20 Fiber/Protein Powder
- 1 cup wheat bran
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tbsp baking powder
- 3/4 cup nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup unsweetened apple sauce
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Coat a 9 x 13in pan with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the dry ingredients. Set aside.
- In a separate, larger bowl, combine all wet ingredients.
- Add the dry ingredients to the bowl of wet ingredients and whisk until smooth.
- Arrange apple slices along the bottom of the prepared pan. Pour the cake batter over the apples.
- Bake in the oven on 425°F for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes, reduce temperature to 375°F and bake for an additional 40 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool.