INGREDIENTS (serves 12):
- 1 cup (4 scoops) 20/20 Fiber/Protein Powder (chocolate or vanilla)
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2/3 cup almond flour
- 2 bananas, smashed
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Coat a loaf pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Mix all dry ingredients together in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mash 2 bananas. Add coconut oil, Greek yogurt, egg whites and vanilla extract. Whisk until well combined.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix until a lump-free batter is formed. Add chocolate chips and stir to combine.
- Pour batter into prepared loaf pan and sprinkle remaining Tbsp chocolate chips on top. Place in oven to bake for 50 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Let cool and slice.