INGREDIENTS (serves 2):
- 1 cup warm water
- 1/4 cup Zen Basil Seeds
- 1/4 cup (1 scoop) Vanilla 20/20 Fiber/Protein Powder
- Add 1/4 cup basil seeds to 1 cup warm water to soak. Set aside and allow basil seeds to swell, ~3 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, whisk 20/20 powder and almond milk. Optional, pulse in blender to make smooth.
- After seeds are fully swollen and soaked up the water, pour into the powder/almond milk mixture. Add cinnamon and stir.
- Serve immediately, or if prefer chilled, place in fridge to chill before serving.