INGREDIENTS (serves 6):
- 2/3 cup finely ground almond flour, sifted
- 1 cup (4 scoops) Unflavored 20/20 Fiber/Protein Powder
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/3 tsp fine salt
- Preheat oven to 400°F and place rack in center position. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat. Set aside.
- Place almond flour, 20/20 powder, baking powder and salt in a medium mixing bowl. Stir to combine, being sure to break up any clumps.
- Add greek yogurt, egg, egg white and coconut oil, mixing well with a spatula until well-combined.
- Divide batter into 6 equal portions on prepared baking sheet and place in oven to bake for 10-13 minutes or until golden brown all over.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for 2-3 minutes before serving. Serve warm.
NUTRITIONAL CONTENT PER SERVING Serves 6, 1 biscuit per serving. This is a Step 1 Approved Recipe.