INGREDIENTS (serves 4):
- 1 ripe banana, mashed
- 1 cup (4 scoops) 20/20 Vanilla Fiber/Protein Powder
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- 1/2 cup nonfat Greek yogurt
- 8 egg whites
- 2/3 cup fine wheat bran
- 1/2 cup (2 scoops) 20/20 Vanilla Fiber/Protein Powder
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Coat a standard sized 12-cup muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray (recipe yields 12 large muffins).
- Mix all ingredients except blueberries and streusel topping ingredients together in a bowl or blender. Whisk or pulse mixture until a well combined, lump-free batter is formed.
- Pour batter in prepared muffin tin cups, filling almost to top of each cup. Divide blueberries equally between the muffin cups.
- Prepare streusel topping by mixing ingredients together and using a fork to press and fluff mixture until it has the texture of a coarse meal. Divide topping equally between muffin cups.
- Once oven is preheated, place muffin tin in oven to bake for 15-20 minutes, or until muffin tops are golden brown.
PER SERVING: PER MUFFIN:NUTRITIONAL CONTENT PER SERVING Serves 6, 2 muffins per serving (recipe yields 12 large muffins) – This is a Step 1 Approved Recipe.