INGREDIENTS (serves 8):
- 2 1/4 cups (1 10-oz bag) riced cauliflower
- 2 1/4 cups (1 10-oz bag) riced broccoli
- 3/4 cup (3 scoops) Unflavored 20/20 Fiber/Protein Powder
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp dried basil
1/2 tsp dried oregano
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella
- Preheat oven to 450°F and place pizza stone in the oven to heat. If you don’t have a pizza stone, grab a baking sheet and set aside. On a cutting board, place a large piece of parchment paper and spray it with nonstick cooking oil and set aside.
- Place the riced cauliflower and riced broccoli in a microwave-safe bowl, cover with plastic wrap and microwave for 2-3 minutes. Dump cooked cauliflower and broccoli onto a clean tea towel or cheese cloth and allow to cool for a bit before attempting the next step.
- Once cauliflower-broccoli mix is cool enough to handle, wrap it up in the towel/ cheese cloth and wring it to squeeze out as much water as possible. This will ensure you get a chewy pizza like crust instead of a crumbly mess. (Alternatively, you can place the steamed cauliflower-broccoli mixture in a colander and push down on it with a towel to get the water out.
- Place the drained cauliflower-broccoli mixture into a bowl. Fold in remaining crust ingredients and mix until a “dough” is formed.
- Transfer the dough to the coated parchment paper. Using your hands form the dough into a thin circular crust.
- Slide the parchment paper onto your hot pizza stone in the oven. If using a baking sheet, slide parchment paper onto that and place in oven. Bake crust for 8-11 minutes, or until it starts to turn golden brown.
- Remove from oven and top as desired.