INGREDIENTS (serves 6):
- 4 slabs bacon, sliced into small strips
- 1 (8-oz) package Fiber Gourmet Light Linguine
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 large eggs
- Place a large pot of water over medium-high heat and cook linguini according to package instructions. Drain linguini, reserving ½ cup of linguini water. Set both aside.
- In a large saucepan, cook bacon until golden and crisp. Drain bacon fat from the pan and set bacon aside. With the same pan add olive oil and garlic cloves and cook until golden (about 2-3 minutes). Add Linguini and turn off heat.
- In a bowl, whisk together eggs, grated parmesan, and 20/20 powder until well combined. Pour into pan with linguini.
- Add reserved ½ cup of linguini water to thin out the sauce. Season with salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste.
- Pour linguine and sauce into serving bowl. Add bacon pieces and garnish with freshly chopped parsley. Serve immediately.