INGREDIENTS (serves 4):
- 6 cups riced cauliflower (raw)
- 1 1/2 cups (6 scoops) Unflavored 20/20 Fiber/Protein Powder
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese
- 2/3 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a glass bowl, place riced cauliflower and microwave for 6 minutes, or until tender. Let sit for 5 minutes to cool.
- Using a dishcloth or cheesecloth, squeeze all the water out of the cauliflower. Place cauliflower in medium mixing bowl.
- Fold in all remaining ingredients. Continue mixing with a spatula until well combined. Cover with plastic wrap and place in freezer for 30 minutes.
- Using a tablespoon (or a half tablespoon) measure out ½ tablespoon scoops of Gnocchi mixture and place onto lined baking sheet. Place gnocchi in oven to bake for 25-30 min.
- Remove from oven, serve with sauce as desired, or enjoy plain.