INGREDIENTS (serves 4):
- 1 head of cauliflower, chopped
- 1/4 cup chicken stock
- 1/2 cup (2 scoops) Unflavored 20/20 Fiber/Protein Powder
- 3 cloves roasted garlic
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place a medium pot of water over medium heat and bring to a boil. Once boiling, add chopped cauliflower. Boil for about 10 minutes, until cauliflower is tender and soft. Remove pot from heat, drain and pat cauliflower dry with a towel.
- Place hot cauliflower in food processor with chicken stock, 20/20 powder, garlic, 2 (of the 3) Tbsp parmesan cheese, Greek cream cheese, and mozzarella and process until completely smooth. Add additional Tbsp Greek cream cheese as needed for creaminess.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour mixture into a 9X9 glass baking dish and top with remaining Tbsp parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until top is golden brown.