At just 105 calories per bite, these cheesecake bites are far from your average Cheesecake Factory slice!
INGREDIENTS (serves 12):
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Prepare a mini muffin tin by lightly coating with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
- Mix all crust ingredients together in a bowl to combine. Once well combined, divide crust evenly into the bottom of the muffin tin. Using a wet spoon, press down firmly so mixture is well packed in and able to hold the cheesecake filling. Using a fork, create holes on the bottom of each crust, to allow air to escape.
- Place muffin tin in oven to bake for 20 minutes. Remove after 20 minutes, crusts should not be fully cooked.
- While crust is baking, whisk together the cheesecake filling ingredients. Continue mixing until well combined and smooth.
- Scoop filling mixture into each crust, diving equally amongst the crusts. Place in oven for an additional 15-20 minutes, or until cheesecake is lightly golden brown and set.
- Remove from oven, allow to cook and enjoy.