INGREDIENTS (serves 4):
- 1/2 cup (2 scoops) Unflavored 20/20 Fiber/Protein Powder
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 4 egg whites
- Turn sandwich maker on to heat.
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl. Whisk until smooth.
- Once sandwich maker is ready, coat both sides with nonstick cooking spray. Pour half the batter in (so it’s 1/2 – 3/4 full) and follow directions on sandwich maker to cook cheesy bread to desired doneness.
- Remove cheesy bread triangle from sandwich maker and repeat step 3 until all batter is used. Serve warm.