Chocolate and chia, this creamy breakfast is super easy to make and absolutely delicious! Optional, top with berries or cocoa nibs.
INGREDIENTS (serves 1):
- 1/4 cup organic chia seeds
- 1 1/4 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- Grab a mason jar. Add all ingredients and stir to combine.
- Place cover on. Give it a shake for extra effect and place in fridge for at least 30 minutes, until a pudding forms.
- Stir well before serving. Store in fridge for up to 5 days.
THE F-FACTOR DIET NUTRITIONAL CONTENT FOR JOURNALING: 27g carbohydrate, 26g fiber
ACTUAL NUTRITIONAL CONTENT PER SERVING (serves 1): 233 calories, 24g protein, 30g carb, 26g fiber, 4g net carb, 1g sugar, 8g fat, 1g sat fat, 262mg sodium