Chocolate and chia, this creamy breakfast is super easy to make and absolutely delicious! Optional, top with berries or cocoa nibs.
INGREDIENTS (serves 2):
- 1/4 cup organic chia seeds
- 1 1/4 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- Grab a mason jar. Add all ingredients and stir to combine.
- Place cover on. Give it a shake for extra effect and place in fridge for at least 30 minutes, until a pudding forms.
- Stir well before serving. Store in fridge for up to 5 days.
NUTRITIONAL CONTENT PER SERVING Serves 2, this is a Step 1 recipe.