AKA 2-minute chocolate cake. It’s dessert for one – made in under two.
INGREDIENTS (serves 1):
- 1/2 tsp almond flour
- 1/2 Tbsp monk fruit sweetener
- 1 tsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup (1 scoop) Chocolate 20/20 FIBER/PROTEIN Powder
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- In a large (16-20 oz) mug, mix almond flour, monk fruit sweetener, cocoa powder, chocolate 20/20 powder, adn baking powder until well combined.
- Add coconut oil, vanilla, egg white, almond milk and chocolate chips and stir until a well combined batter has formed.
- Place in microwave to bake for 1:15-1:30. Remove from microwave and enjoy!