The taste of cinnamon raisin bagels, for a fraction of the calories, these waffles are a win win win!
INGREDIENTS (serves 1):
- 2 scoops Vanilla 20/20 Fiber/Protein Powder
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 4 egg whites
- Turn waffle maker on to heat.
- Mix Fiber/Protein powder, baking powder, coconut oil, egg whites and cinnamon together in a bowl. Whisk until smooth.
- Once waffle maker is ready, coat both sides with non stick cooking spray. Pour half batter in, sprinkle 1 Tbsp of the raisins on top and follow directions on waffle maker to cook waffle to desired doneness.
- Remove waffle from waffle maker and repeat step 3 until all batter and raisins are used (should yield 2 large waffles).
- Allow waffles to cool for 1-2 minutes. Spread 1 Tbsp of cream cheese evenly atop each waffle. Sprinkle with additional cinnamon, to taste.