Trying to reach ketosis, but also love pizza? This recipe is for you! With only 2g net carb per serving, this GLUTEN FREE, low-carb pizza will help put your body in a position to burn fat for fuel. #FFACTORAPPROVED
INGREDIENTS (serves 6):
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup low-fat cup cream cheese (or nonfat Greek yogurt or cottage cheese)
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup (1 scoop) Unflavored 20/20 FIBER/PROTEIN Powder
- 1/8 tsp cream of tartar
- Preheat the oven to 300° F. Line a rectangular sheet pan with parchment paper or a silicon baking sheet, set aside.
- One by one, separate the egg whites from the egg yolks into two medium mixing bowls—one for the egg whites and one for the yolks.
- Add cream cheese, baking powder and Unflavored 20/20 to the bowl of yolks and whisk until it is well-combined and lump-free.
- In the egg white bowl, add cream of tartar and salt. Using an electric hand mixer, mix until the egg whites form firm peaks.
- Fold the egg whites mixture into the egg yolks, gently as to maintain the airiness of the mixture.
- Spread dough onto lined sheet pan to form a large rectangle and place in oven to bake for 25-30 minutes, or until pizza crust is golden brown.
- Remove from oven and set to broil. Top pizza as desired (part-skim shredded mozzarella, cherry tomatoes and basil shown here). Place back in oven to broil, watching to ensure toppings don’t burn. Once toppings are cooked to your liking (2-7 minutes) remove from oven, allow to cool and enjoy!