High in fiber and gluten-free, these crepes are perfect for filling with whatever your imagination desires.
INGREDIENTS (serves 1):
- 4 egg whites
- 1 scoop Vanilla 20/20 Fiber/Protein Powder
- 1 scoop Unflavored 20/20 Fiber/Protein Powder
- In a mixing bowl combine egg whites, 20/20 powder, coconut oil and almond milk. Whisk until well combined.
- Lightly coat a 12-inch non-stick skillet with nonstick cooking spray and place over medium heat. Add 1/4 cup of batter to pan and swirl to cover the bottom of the skillet.
- Cook until golden brown (3-4 minutes) and flip with a large spatula. Cook for another minute and remove from pan.
- Repeat until remaining batter is used. Recipe should yield 3 crepes.
NUTRITIONAL CONTENT PER SERVING Serves 1, 3 crepes per serving. This is a Step 1 Approved Recipe.