INGREDIENTS (serves 1):
- 3 egg whites
- 1/4 cup (1 scoop) Unflavored 20/20 Fiber/Protein Powder
- Place all ingredients in a small bowl and whisk until well-combined.
- Coat a medium nonstick frying pan with nonstick spray and place over medium heat.
- Pour egg mixture in pan and allow to cook for a few minutes, until golden brown.
- Using a spatula, flip omelette and allow to cook for an additional few minutes. Fold in half and plate. Garnish with additional chopped chives. Serve warm.
NUTRITIONAL CONTENT PER SERVING Serves 1, 1 omelette per serving. This is a Step 1 Approved Recipe.