Need a special kind of pick-me-up? With a hint of velvety chocolate, this cocktail should really do the trick.
INGREDIENTS (serves 1):
- 1 shot espresso
- 1 oz water
- 2 Tbsp (1/2 scoop) Chocolate 20/20 Fiber/Protein Powder
- 1/2 tsp stevia
- In a small bowl, or using an electric frother, whisk espresso, water, 20/20 powder and cocoa powder until well combined.
- Pour into martini shaker with vodka and ice.
- Put cover on shaker and shake. Remove cover and strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish with coffee beans as desired.
NUTRITIONAL CONTENT PER SERVING Serves 1. This is a Step 2 approved recipe.