What’s great about these muffins is that they’re so simple to make, and rather portable, so you can bring with you on the go. They’re also a blank canvas, so to speak, to dress up any way you see fit. Recipe in its most basic form below, but feel free to dress up however you see fit. Click here for add-in suggestions. Optional, add 1 mashed banana. This makes the recipe Step 2.
INGREDIENTS (serves 4):
- 1 cup (4 scoops) 20/20 Fiber/Protein Powder (either flavor)
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Coat a standard-sized 12-cup muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray.
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl. Whisk mixture until a well combined, lump-free batter is formed.
- Pour batter in prepared muffin tin cups, filling each cup ~3/4 of the way full.
- Once oven is preheated, place muffin tin in oven to bake for 15-20 minutes, or until muffin tops are golden brown.