INGREDIENTS (serves 12):
- 1 (35-oz) container nonfat Greek yogurt
- 6 scoops Vanilla 20/20 FIBER/PROTEIN Powder
- 1/4 cup Lily’s Sweets Baking Chips (or any brand sugar-free / no-sugar added chocolate chips)
- In a bowl, mix yogurt and 20/20 powder,
- Spread yogurt mixture out in a rectangular baking dish, ~½ inch thick.
- Sprinkle with chocolate chips, berries and cereal and put in freezer to freeze for 2-3 hours.
- Remove from freezer and break/ cut into 24 pieces.
- Store in freezer until ready to eat/ serve.