INGREDIENTS (serves 8):
- 1 cup blanched almond flour
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup (2 scoops) Vanilla 20/20 Fiber/Protein Powder
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1 Tbsp unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 3 Tbsp coconut oil (melted)
- 2 large egg whites
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ cup (1 scoop) Vanilla 20/20 Fiber/Protein Powder
- ¼ Tbsp coconut oil
- ¼ Tbsp cinnamon
- 1 medium pear, thinly slice (1/8 inch pieces using a Bartlett)
- 1 plum, sliced thinly
- 2 Tbsp sugar-free apricot preserves
- 2 Tbsp water
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine almond flour, coconut flour, 20/20 powder, sea salt and baking powder. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk coconut oil, almond milk, vanilla extract, and egg whites until well combined. Pour mixture into the medium bowl and fold until a dough forms (dough should be pliable but not crumbly or stiff; add a little more almond milk, a teaspoon at a time, if too dry).
- Place dough onto parchment paper and form a disk shape, about 1/4 inch thick (use rolling pin for a more-even distribution or fingers for a more natural look).
- Combine 20/20 powder, coconut oil, cinnamon in a bowl and sprinkle evenly over the dough.
- Arrange pear and plum slices on the rolled dough, overlapping from top to bottom leaving a 2-inch boarder. Fold dough over the arranged pears and plums in a freeform fashion.
- Refrigerate the unbaked galette until slightly chilled (about 10 minutes).
- Optional: brush the galette with egg wash and sprinkle remaining filling mixture before baking.
- Bake in oven for 20 minutes until golden. While galette bakes, prepare glaze by mixing apricot preserves with water in a small bowl.
- Remove from oven, brush with glaze mixture. Slide parchment onto a cooling rack and let the galette cool slightly before serving.
- Cut into 8 pieces and garnish with mint (or as desired).
*To make Step 1, have half of 1 serving (1/16th of galette)