Find your favorite shaped cookie cutters and grab your edible decorations. We’re about to have for some holiday baking fun, F-Factor style.
INGREDIENTS (serves 12):
- ¼ cup finely ground almond flour
- 2 Tbsp coconut flour
- ½ tsp xantham gum powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp ground ginger
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix almond flour, coconut flour, xantham gum, baking powder, ginger, cinnamon, ground clove, Fiber/Protein powder and stevia to combine. Add the eggs and coconut oil and mix until a dough has formed.
- Lay a large piece of parchment paper out on the counter. Place the dough in the center of the parchment paper with another piece of parchment paper of equal size atop. Using a rolling pin, roll the dough out thin enough for ginger bread cookies (about 1/4 inch thickness). The cookies wont rise much in the oven so make sure you roll them to desired thickness.
- Remove top layer of parchment paper. Using a cookie cutter of desired shape/ shapes, cut out cookies and place onto prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake in oven for 20-25 minutes, or until golden brown. Once golden brown, remove from oven and allow to cool for 2-3 minutes before transferring to a nonstick cooling rack.
- Once cookies have cooled, frost/ decorate as desired and enjoy.
NUTRITIONAL CONTENT PER SERVING Serves 12, 2 cookies per serving