Not into beef? This recipe works with lean ground turkey too.
INGREDIENTS (serves 6):
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 Tbsp paprika
- 1.5 tsp garlic powder
- 1.5 tsp onion powder
- 1.5 tsp salt
- Coat a large skillet with nonstick cooking spray and place over medium high heat. Add ground beef and break it up/occasionally stir until meat is no longer pink. Drain remaining fat from the pan.
- Sprinkle paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper over the browned meat and stir well.
- Add beef stock, and pasta to skillet then bring to a boil. Cover with a lid, reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes, or until the pasta is al dente.
- Whisk milk and 20/20 power together in a small bowl and pour mixture into cooked pasta-meat mixture. Sprinkle with grated cheddar cheese and stir until melted into the sauce.
- Remove from heat, and let stand for a few minutes until the sauce thickens a bit. Garnish with freshly chopped parsley, if desired, and serve warm.