INGREDIENTS (serves 4):
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp (1/2 scoop) Unflavored 20/20 FIBER/PROTEIN Powder
- 1/4 cup + 1 Tbsp water
- 1 tsp monk fruit sweetener
- 1/2 tsp + 1/2 Tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp white pepper
- 2 (7-0z) bags Well Lean Organic Noodles (or other shirataki noodle), rinsed and dried
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Prepare sauce by placing soy sauce in a mixing bowl, add Unflavored 20/20 and whisk until well combined and no lumps remain. Add 1 Tbsp water, monk fruit sweetener, 1/2 tsp sesame oil, ginger and white pepper. Set aside.
- Rinse shirataki noodles throughly under running water, pat dry.
- Place a wok or large nonstick skillet over high heat and add 1/2 Tbsp sesame oil to heat. Once smoking, add garlic and onion and stir for ~30 seconds.
- Add carrots, zucchini, celery, snow peas, mushrooms and bell peppers and cook for 3-4 minutes, until tender. Add spinach and cook for 1 minute.
- Add noodles, sauce and water. Using 2 wooden spoons, toss for 30 seconds.
- Add green onions, toss for another 1 minute until all the noodles are slick with sauce.
- Cook, stirring frequently for an additional 5-7 minutes.
- Remove from heat and garnish with additional scallions if desired.