Nonfat Greek yogurt contains about half the calories and fat and three times the protein than fattening sour cream, making it a much healthier choice as a base for dips. Try it with this simple vegetable dip recipe.
INGREDIENTS (serves 6):
- 2 (6-oz) containers plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 packet vegetable soup mix
- 1 Tbsp low-fat mayonnaise
- Add the yogurt, soup mix, mayonnaise, 20/20 powder and water to a bowl or container and mix until well combined.
- Fold in the thawed, chopped spinach, mixing so it is dispersed throughout.
- Store covered in the refrigerator until ready to serve. Serve cold.