Mint chip de-lish! Cool down with this sweet treat.
INGREDIENTS (serves 8):
- 2 cups unsweetened vanilla almond cashew milk
- 12 oz (2 6-oz containers) plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 6 scoops Vanilla 20/20 Fiber/Protein Powder
- 2 packets Truvia
- In a blender, combine all ingredients except food coloring and chocolate chips. Blend for about 30 seconds, or until thoroughly mixed.
- Fold in food coloring and chocolate chips, stirring so coloring is even throughout.
- Pour mixture into an ice cream maker, turn on the machine, and churn according to manufacturers directions, about 30-40 minutes.
- Transfer to an airtight container and place in the freezer for about 2 hours to harden up.