We can’t espresso how good this cappuccino is! Start your day off energized and satisfied with this homemade, 20/20 take on a coffee shop staple.
INGREDIENTS (serves 1):
- 1/2 scoop Chocolate 20/20 Fiber/Protein Powder
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- Place Fiber/Protein Powder and 1/4 cup of the almond milk in a bowl and whisk until well combined. Set aside.
- In a pot over medium heat, pour the remaining almond milk to steam.
- While almond milk heats, pour espresso into the mug you will be serving in. Add the vanilla mixture from the bowl and stir.
- Once milk has steamed, remove from heat and use to top off espresso drink. Garnish with a dash of cinnamon, to taste.