INGREDIENTS (serves 6):
- 1 cup non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup 20/20 Vanilla Fiber/Protein Powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup fresh strawberries, sliced
- Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a blender add all ingredients for chocolate “Dippin Dots” and pulse until well combined. Spoon mixture into a piping bag, and place in refrigerator for 5 minutes. Repeat with the ingredients for the vanilla “Dippin Dots,” and finally the strawberry “Dippin Dots”.
- Using a scissor cut 1/2 inch off of the tip of the piping bag and pipe dime-sized dots onto the prepared baking sheets. Once the tray is full, freeze for ~1 hr.
- Remove from freezer, combine all three 20/20 yogurt flavors into a bowl together so the colors are mixed and enjoy.