INGREDIENTS (serves 12):
- 1 (10-oz) bag (7 1/2 cups, dried) Al Dente Carba-Nada Egg Fettuccine
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup (2 scoops) Vanilla 20/20 Fiber/Protein Powder
- 4 large eggs
- 4 large egg whites
- 2 cups non-fat sour cream
- 2 cup Special K Protein
- 1 Tbsp cinnamon
- Move rack in oven to center position and preheat to 350°F. Coat a 9×13 in baking dish with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
- Place a large pot of water over medium-high heat and bring to a boil. Add noodles, and cook until tender. Remove from heat, drain noodles and place in bowl. Stir in coconut oil and salt. Set aside.
- Add 20/20 powder, eggs, egg whites to a medium-mixing bowl and whisk until well combined. Mix in sour cream, cottage cheese, and stevia, being sure to break up any clumps. A food processor or blender can also be used for this step.
- Stir noodles into mixture. Continue stirring until noodles are evenly coated.
- Pour mixture into the prepared baking dish and place in oven to bake for 55-60 minutes, uncovered. If using optional topping, prepare topping and sprinkle over noodle kugel before placing in oven. To prepare topping, crush cereal in a zip lock bag, add cinnamon and toss.
- Remove kugel from oven. Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar as desired. Allow to cool for a few minutes before serving