Order up a stack of regular pancakes and you’re looking at 430 calories, 0g fiber, and 57g net carb–yikes! Follow this recipe and you’re saving 34g net carb, and getting 20g of fiber–for less than 300 calories! And they’re fluffy, and delicious, and gluten-free! These are not your I-Hop pancakes that’s for sure!
INGREDIENTS (serves 1):
- 2 scoops F-Factor 20/20 Fiber/Protein Powder (any flavor)
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl. Whisk until smooth.
- Coat a nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray and place over medium heat. Pour pancake batter into 3-inch circles to cook.
- Once bubbles start to form, flip pancakes. Cook for another minute.
- Repeat until all batter is used (should yield 8 (3-in) silver dollar pancakes). Serve warm.
THE F-FACTOR DIET NUTRITIONAL CONTENT FOR JOURNALING: 23g carbohydrate, 20g fiber
ACTUAL NUTRITIONAL CONTENT PER SERVING (serves 1, 8 pancakes per serving): 255 calories, 34g protein, 23g carb, 20g fiber, 3g net carb, 1g sugar, 6g fat, 5g sat fat, 463mg sodium