Your healthy snack time just CHOCOLATEY. So thick and creamy, this decadent treat will keep you feeling full for hours. If having as a dessert on Step 1, cut recipe in half.
INGREDIENTS (serves 1):
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 2 scoops Chocolate 20/20 Fiber/Protein Powder
- Place almond milk in a small saucepan over low heat to steam (~3-4 minutes).
- Once milk is warmed, but not boiling, reduce heat and 1/2 scoop at a time, whisk in Fiber/Protein powder. Whisk continually to avoid clumps. Stir in peppermint extract.
- When free from any lumps, remove from heat and pour in mug.
- Garnish to taste and enjoy.