Nothing says relaxation like a pina colada by the beach, but at 600 calories a pop, sipping on this coconut cocktail can give you something to worry about! Fortunately, our version stays under 200 calories, and packs the fiber and protein punch to you stay feeling full and satiated for hours. For maximum relaxation add a splash of rum – you’ll be chilling in no time!
INGREDIENTS (serves 1):
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk (or unsweetened vanilla almond milk)
- 2/3 cup frozen pineapple
- 1 scoop Vanilla 20/20 Fiber/Protein Powder
- 1 tsp unsweetened dried coconut flakes
- Optional: 1 oz rum (plain or coconut infused)
- Mix all ingredients in a blender, and pulse until smooth and creamy.
- Pour and enjoy!
Shop 20/20 Fiber/Protein Powders