Not too sweet, these fluffy gluten-free waffles are just right.
INGREDIENTS (serves 1, 2 waffles per serving):
- 1/4 cup (1 scoop) Vanilla 20/20 Fiber/Protein Powder
- 1/4 cup (1 scoop) Unflavored 20/20 Fiber/Protein Powder
- Turn waffle maker on to heat.
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl. Whisk until smooth.
- Once waffle maker is ready, coat both sides with non stick cooking spray. Pour half the batter in (so waffle maker is 1/2 – 3/4 full) and follow directions on waffle maker to cook waffle to desired doneness.
- Remove waffle from waffle maker and repeat step 3 until all batter is used. Serve warm.
NUTRITIONAL CONTENT PER SERVING Serves 1, 2 waffles per serving. This is a Step 1 Approved recipe.