St*rbucks’ got nothin on this fiber-n-protein packed PSL.
INGREDIENTS (serves 1):
- 1/2 scoop Vanilla 20/20 Fiber/Protein Powder
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- Add 1 cup of almond milk to a small saucepan and place over low heat to steam (~3-4 minutes). Set remaining 1/2 cup of almond milk to side for later use.
- Remove from heat and add Fiber/Protein powder and pumpkin spice, whisking until well combined. Once well combined and free of any lumps, pour into mug.
- Add espresso to mug and set aside.
- Take the remaining almond milk and place in saucepan over low heat to steam (~2-3 minutes). With a handheld milk frother, whisk steamed milk to create a thick froth. Remove from heat and top espresso with frothed milk.