INGREDIENTS (serves 10):
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat a pie dish with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
2. In a medium bowl, combine almond flour, coconut flour, 20/20 powder, sea salt and baking powder. Set aside.
3. In a small bowl, whisk coconut oil, almond milk, egg whites and vanilla extract until well combined. Pour mixture into the medium bowl and fold until a dough forms (dough should be pliable but not crumbly or stiff; add a little more almond milk, a teaspoon at a time, if too dry). Refrigerate for one hour.
4. Roll into a round and place into pie dish, making sure crust covers all sides. Trim extra around pie dish so it is even all around.
5. In a medium bowl mix together all pie ingredients.
6. Pour into pie dish and bake for 30-45 minutes, or until crust is golden brown.