INGREDIENTS (serves 24):
- 14 egg whites
- 2 whole eggs
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 cup nonfat Greek yogurt
- 2 cups Chocolate 20/20 Fiber/Protein Powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup Truvia
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Coat 2 (12-cup) muffin tins with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine egg whites, whole egg, coconut oil and Greek yogurt and whisk until smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix until smooth and a thinner consistency.
- Spoon batter into prepared muffin tins about ¾ full and place in oven to bake. After 10 minutes, lower temperature to 350°F.
- Bake for another 10-15 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and let sit for 5-7 minutes to cool before removing from muffin tin and transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
- While cupcakes cool, prepare the frosting. In a medium bowl, combine the cream cheese and vanilla extract and use a spatula to mix thoroughly. Slowly stir in the protein powder in increments until fully incorporated into the icing. Set aside until cupcakes have cooled.
- Once cupcakes have cooled, frost as desired and enjoy.