The F-Factor take on Rice Krispies’ traditional Rice Krispie Treats. We took this nutritionally empty recipe and pumped it up with fiber and protein to make a truly tasty and nutritious treat.
INGREDIENTS (serves 12):
- 3 Tbsp butter
- 4 cups Jet-Puffed Mini Marshmashmallows
- Line a 13 x 9 x 2-in pan with wax paper (or coat with nonstick cooking spray) and set aside. Coat a large saucepan with nonstick cooking spray and place over low heat. Add butter to melt.
- Once butter has melted, add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
- Stir in the Rice Krispies and Fiber/Protein powder until cereal is well coated.
- Transfer mixture to prepared pan and gently press mixture so its evenly distributed in pan.
- Allow to cool and cut into 12 treats.